Dubai- GCC PHARMACEUTICAL CONGRESS
03 – 05 May, 2015
GCC Pharmaceutical Congress will provide pharmacists with up-to-date information to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges faced by pharmacists in the GCC countries
Crowne Plaza Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Road, P.O. Box 23215, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As the GCC countries healthcare moves towards a more patient-centric model, pharmacists are playing an increasingly important role in providing quality care to patients and they are vital members of the healthcare team.
Pharmacists play an important role as leaders to improve healthcare outcomes, decrease cost, reduce patient safety risk, optimise medication management systems and align the pharmacy services with the management strategies that measure and reward quality performance. However, the continuing evolution of pharmacist role is tied to numerous challenges including collaboration with the different stakeholders in the medical community, learning about new technologies, remaining competitive in the marketplace, improving patient outcomes, maintaining productivity and more.
The GCC Pharmaceutical Congress, co-located with the GCC Medication Safety Congress, will provide pharmacists with up-to-date information to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges faced by pharmacists in our region.
- Understand the future plans and opportunities to drive the sector forward
- Strengthen engagement and integration across all areas of healthcare to foster improvement
- Learn about regulations and compliance
- Examine the implementation of Continuous Professional Development and Residency programmes
- Obtain CME points by attending this congress
- Gain international accreditation by the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)