Taiwan International Medicare & Healthcare Exhibition
18. June to Sunday, 21. June 2015
TWTC – Taipei World Trade Center, No.6, Sung-Shou Rd. , 11568 Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs
Taiwan External Trade Development Council
Taiwan Medical and Biotech Industry Association
Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 1
5, Hsin-yi Road, Sec. 5, Taipei, TAIWAN
Show Dates and Times
June 18~20 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
June 21 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
■ Medical equipment (eg. hospital equipment, electromedical equipment, and anaplastic
■ Medical commodities and consumer goods
■ Apparatus for orthopaedic and dental treatment
■ Emergency medicine and rescue equipment
■ Rehabilitative and health care products
■ Diagnostic instruments and equipment
■ Laboratory and bio-tech apparatus
■ Medical service and publications
■ Sterilisation equipment
■ Surgery equipment
■ Mobility aids
- Medical Commodities and Disposables
- Biotechnology Equipment and Pharmaceuticals
- Rehabilitation Equipment, Mobility Aids, and Health care Products
- Electromedical Equipment, IT/Mobile Technology in Health Care
- Laboratory, Medical Test and Hospital Equipment
- Diagnostics Equipment, Disinfection and Sterilization Equipment
- Surgical, Dental and Orthopaedic Equipment
- Medical Service and Publications
- Manufacturing Equipment, Parts, Accessories & Materials
(1) All manufacturers, distributors, traders, and organizations covered by the exhibit profile are eligible to participate as exhibitors.
(2) The organizer reserves the right to determine the exhibition eligibility of participants and the products to be displayed, and also the right to determine the location and the number of booths for each exhibitor.
(3) Retail sales at the show are prohibited.
(4) Booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
(5) The organizer will not act as a sponsor for exhibitors in their entry visa applications.
For further information, please contact
Exhibition Section 5, Exhibition Dept., TAITRA
P.O. Box 109-865
Taipei 11011, TAIWAN
Tel: 886-2-2725-5200 Ext. 2857